Wednesday 26 August 2009

Ciao Kazakhstan!

Tomorrow, the 29th of August it's time to leave Kazakhstan. The contract is over, a bit earlier than planned, but it's fine. I'm head over heels to come back to Stockholm!Can't wait to meet my family, friends, colleagues. I've missed you guys a lot. My home is where my dearest people are and that it so true.

Living in Kazakhstan has been a nice experience, different one due to the pregnancy and Vincent's birth. Today our best friends, by the way expats from Tunisia, came to say goodbye. "Sosed", we miss you but definitely meet you in Mahdia to drink mint tea and eat tons of baklava.
The question is:" What to do with the blog?" Should I close it? or find another topic, which is probably my baby by now. If you have any ideas, pls write.
Sosed
Vincent -- the Kazakh man!

Baklava to die for!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/9/09 14:53

    What a wonderfull Blog.
    Pleeeeaaaase! dont close it.

    Mounir ben Youssef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !

    My name is Claire and I'm a 27-year-old French woman, married to a Japanese.
    We are going to live in Almaty from january 2010 to december 2012.
    I liked your blog very much, especially since you talk about your pregnancy. Actually it's my biggest concern. I speak no Russian yet and we would like to try to have a baby soon. Do you think it's possible for me to do it in Almaty ? I'm very afraid of what other expats told me about the security and hygiene conditions there (I visited what they call "international hospital" and it was awful), but I can see in your blog that you have been taken care of very well.
    So what would you tell me about it ? Which hospital would you advice me ? Are there English-speaking doctors ?

    If you have time, you can send me an e-mail at :
    clrgalvin@gmail.com

    Thank you in advance, and congratulations for your cute Vince !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't close it. It very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
    Hello everyone, i would like to share my experience on this platform. i have been hearing of Blank Atm for a while and i applied through a few people but i was scammed, not until i found Mr George who saved me from scammers, i got my blank ATM card in 5 days after application and tried the encrypted card in an ATM machine and pos cash store to my greatest surprise i was able to withdraw $3000 and that was the daily rate i applied for. to be honest there is no risk involved the card is not traceable and has an infrared signal that blocks off CCTV during your withdrawals. i just payed my daughters tuition fee and cleared my mortgage debts, i am also richer and started a business that is doing fine. Mr George is really a life saver and he is very genuine. You can contact him with this email address: blankatm402@gmail.com
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete